Monday, May 4, 2009

Psalm 56:8-11



New King James
You number my wanderings; Put my tears into Your bottle; Are they not in Your book?
When I cry out to You, Then my enemies will turn back; This I know, because God is for me. In God (I will praise His word), In the LORD (I will praise His word), In God I have put my trust; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?



The Message
You've kept track of my every toss and turn through the sleepless nights, Each tear entered in your ledger, each ache written in your book. If my enemies run away, turn tail when I yell at them, Then I'll know that God is on my side. I'm proud to praise God, proud to praise God. Fearless now, I trust in God; what can mere mortals do to me?
Beloved, think on these things today! If God is for you, who can be against you! God knows your pain, and He keeps your tears in a bottle and pours them out like rain. His thoughts for you is to prosper as your soul prospers, to be healthy, wealthy, and wise, to walk in unity with the body of Christ. Have faith that your later will be greater than your former! Expect to come out of the fire without even the smell of smoke on you.
In Christ

No comments: