Thursday, May 7, 2009

Get Ready!


For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them. Mark 11:22,23 NKJ



I want you to activate your faith today. I want you to speak to that mountain today that is coming against you, believe in your heart that it will be removed. Make declarations before the Lord. Speak to yourself and others around you.


Ephesians 5:19-20 says: speak to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord, giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ (NKJ). Let's declare some things to the Lord today. Together we can make a difference.


I make a declaration today, this is the day that the Lord has made and we will be happy and sing praises to Him. We will proclaim the good news today in unity.


I declare that the word of the Lord will run swiftly through our lives.


I declare that we are the head and not the tail


I declare that we are above only and not beneath.


I declare that every thing we lay our hands to prospers and we have good success.


I declare that every word that rises against us in judgement, you Lord, will show to be in the wrong.


I declare that we are seeking first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness, and all these other things we desire will be given to us.


I declare that we are in right standing with God so he will make our way prosperous.


I declare that we are sons and daughters of the most high God and He will not withhold and good thing from us.


I declare that He has put a protective hedged of angles around us and our families to protect us in all of our ways.


I declare that our family's walk in unity and peace.


I declare that we walk in divine health, our bodies have lined up with the word of the Lord, our blood is healthy and travels through our bodies as it was designed to do, giving all our other members the nourishment it needs.


I declare today, that we aren't trying to be healthy, We Are Healthy!

I declare today, that we aren't trying to be prosperous, We Are Prosperous!

I declare today, that we aren't trying to be in our right mind, We Are In Our Right Mind!

I declare today, that we aren't trying to be united, We Are United!

I Declare today, that we aren't trying to be anointed, We Are Anointed!


Need I say more?


If God is for us, who dares to be against us? It is He that gives us the power to get wealth so He may establish His covenant with us. We have a covenant with the most high God. Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world. That same spirit that is in Jesus is in you and quickens your mortal body.


I am declaring today that it is time to be about our Father's business, to preach the Gospel of the Kingdom, heal the sick, cast out demons, set the captives free, and preach the acceptable year of the Lord. Get ready, its time to shake things up. We are movers and shakers and we will see God display His mighty power.


In Christ

2 comments:

Brittany G. said...

Amen! Sounds like a call for the true worshipers to arise! He is now spewing from his mouth the luke warm. "Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decsion" Joel 3. Come on intercessors, lets stand in the gap!

Pam said...

One word says it all. AWESOME!! This is so uplifting and just wanted I needed. Thanks so much for posting.