Friday, February 20, 2009

You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Psalm 23:5
Wow, that water pouring into that glass looks so refreshing. I can hear the Lord saying; I am the source of your strength, nothing else can refresh your soul as I can. I am here for you, I will dance for you, I will sing for you, I will love you. Come and feel the coolness of the water that I have for your soul. Here I am, here I am, all of My affection is going to pour into you today, all of My love will cover you today. Taste and see that I am good. I want to glisten around you and heal your wounds. Think upon My goodness, My kindness, My compassion, My love for you Today. You are so beautiful in my sight and I laid down My life for you. Arise, Arise, Arise in Me and walk boldly in this land. I have not given you a spirit of fear but power, love, and a sound mind. Go and subdue the land that I have called you to. I am with you always.
Selah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love this blog today. God is extravagant! He is the great I AM.

Love you,
PJ