Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Love


"Love never gives up. Love cares more for others than for self. Love doesn't want what it doesn't have. Love doesn't strut, doesn't have a swelled head – doesn't force itself on others – isn't always "me first" – doesn't fly off the handle – doesn't keep score of the sins of others – doesn't revel when others grovel – takes pleasure in the flowering of truth – puts up with anything – trusts God always – always looks for the best – never looks back, but keeps going to the end."
(1 Corinthians 13:4-7 – The Message)

Today I will choose love, the God kind of love, is "the more excellent way." As I walk in it today, I will choose the more excellent way because love never fails and I won't either!

Today I will look to help others that are in need. I will sow a seed of kindness and bless someone else since I am so blessed.

Today I will keep my cool. I will evaluate all situations before I jump to any conclusions and speak my mind.

Today I will choose to look for the best in everything because God causes all things to work together for our good.

Today I will not look back, the past is behind me, forgive and forget. It is time to move on in the things of God.

Today I will press in on the call that God has for my life. I will not focus on what man says but what God is saying. With God all things are possible.
Today I will love, be humble, patient, level headed, forgiving, follower of the truth, trust in the Lord, see the glass half full, remove the rear view mirror, and never quit!

Selah



No comments: