Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Proverbs 19:20-21



“Listen to advice and accept instruction, and in the end you will be wise. Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.”

Today I will listen to and accept instruction, because it will come from the Lord. He will place God connections in my life today that will have wise counsel for me.

Today I will focus on the plans that God has for my life. I will not let my flesh control my destiny, no; I will let the spirit take control and lead me into all wisdom.

Today I will trust in the Lord with all my heart, my mind, my soul. I will not lean unto my own understanding; I will draw on the wisdom of God which He has given to me through the spirit. I will acknowledge Him in everything thing that I do, from the smallest to the largest, and He will direct my path.

In Christ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, Pastor's back! We've been missing the word! Once again, the spirit bears witness,lol! The Lord's been speaking to me about instruction also! We have to be sensitive to the spirit, with eyes and ears, to recognize when God's speaking. The only way to do that is the die to the flesh and be strengthened in spirt; after all, they are contrary! I think the best way to do that is to spend intimate time with the Father. Can I get an Amen?? :)