Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Matthew 4:23-24


And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease among the people. Then His fame went throughout all Syria; and they brought to Him all sick people who were afflicted with various diseases and torments, and those who were demon-possessed, epileptics, and paralytics; and He healed them.


Today I will tell someone the good news of the Gospel of Christ. I will not sit by with my mouth shut tight. I will open my mouth and become the voice of God. Without someone telling them the Kingdom of God is at hand, that there is healing available for them, that God loves them, how will they hear?


Today I ask that God stirs the stagnate waters in our life's, stir the stagnate waters of our faith, spring up oh wells within us, let the spirit of God set us on fire.


Today Lord break out among us with signs and wonders, healing, prophecy, love, mercy and grace.


Today we ask that you rekindle the prayer furnaces of the church. Set the prayer furnaces on fire with the spirit of revelation in the knowledge of Jesus Christ.


Lord we call forth the singers, we call forth the musicians, we call forth the watchmen, raise them up to go into the churches and take their place.


In Christ

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one good word. I am very interested in seeing the passion of Christ to come back into the ministry. Keep up the good work Pastor J.

Anonymous said...

Wow, right on Pastor! I stand in agreement; that the true worshipers would come forth, operating in thier gifts and talents. I personally recieve the stirring of the spirit and the spirit of revelation in the knowledge of Him. Thank you for this amazing prayer! Rekindle the fire within the heart of your bride Jesus!

Brittany G. said...

You know...Proverbs 29:18 says; "...Where there is no vision my people perish..." The Hebrew translation actually means revelation. Jesus also tells us through the written word that;"...My people perish for lack of knowledge...". Therefore, I'd absolutely say, with confidence, that God is wanting us to recieve today revelation in the knowledge of Christ! We need a revelation, revolution; HA!