Tuesday, December 2, 2008


"All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of the Lord stands forever." And this is the word (good news) that was preached to you. 1 Peter 1:24,25
The only thing that withstands the test of time is the word of God. His word is good news. His word tells me the kingdom of God is at hand, I am redeemed from the curse of the law, He has translated me from darkness into His marvelous light, He has grafted me into Abraham's blessings, that I have access to the throne of God through His blood, I can walk in divine health, and so much more.
Yes, that is good news. Today give thanks and praise to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who is our mediator between us and God.
Praise the Lord today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the word today!!! God does confirm his word out of the mouths of two or three witnesses. I'm here as a witness to confirm what God has spoken...We have been grafted into the vine, the blessings of Abraham. We are no longer bound by the law of sin but bound to the law of God; married to the spirit of Christ. It's all by his grace and mercy and NOT by willing, working or running. Read the book of Romans and praise his HOLY name!