Monday, October 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

4 I thank my God always concerning you for the grace of God which was given to you by Christ Jesus, 5 that you were enriched in everything by Him in all utterance and all knowledge,




6 even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you, 7 so that you come short in no gift, eagerly waiting for the revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ, 8 who will also confirm you to the end, that you may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 God is faithful, by whom you were called into the fellowship of His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. 1 Corinthians 1:4-9 (New King James Version)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I like!!! Today's word speaks of the spirit of prophecy which IS being revealed, line upon line and precept upon precept. Woo-Hoo :0 That's exciting cause i'm hungry!!! I'll wait upon the Lord, how bout you??? :)

Anonymous said...

I forgot to add my name.

John Smith said...

Hey Brittany,

Very good comment you posted. And yes I am hungry as well. His revelation is amazing. Keep seeking the Lord and He will answer you.

Be Blessed