Monday, October 6, 2008


Hey,

I ‘m back. My laptop went down over the weekend but I have it fixed now. I am still concentrating on our praises to God. It’s amazing how much strength you get by spending time with the Lord worshiping and praising him. I had a tough day so when I got home this evening I decided to get in my prayer room and start praising and worshiping God. I finally broke through and the heaviness that was on me lifted and I felt refreshed again, ready to do battle. I spent another hour in that charged atmosphere and completed my task. So I leave you with another psalm, meditate and seek His face and you will get your answers.



To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of the sons of Korah.

1O CLAP your hands, all you peoples! Shout to God with the voice of triumph and songs of joy!

2For the Lord Most High excites terror, awe, and dread; He is a great King over all the earth.

3He subdued peoples under us, and nations under our feet.

4He chose our inheritance for us, the glory and pride of Jacob, whom He loves.


Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!

5God has ascended amid shouting, the Lord with the sound of a trumpet.

6Sing praises to God, sing praises! Sing praises to our King, sing praises!

7For God is the King of all the earth; sing praises in a skillful psalm and with understanding.

8God reigns over the nations; God sits upon His holy throne.

9The princes and nobles of the peoples are gathered together, a [united] people for the God of Abraham, for the shields of the earth belong to God; He is highly exalted.

No comments: