Thursday, June 4, 2009

Restoration Is In The Covenant!

Restoration: replace; renew; revive; return.

Psalm 23:3 He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
Psalm 19:7 The law of the LORD is perfect, restoring the soul; The testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.

Today I will give the Lord thanks because He restores my soul daily as needed. Today is a new day, full of new possibilities, full of new adventures. I get a fresh start today.
Today He restores broken hearts. I will give Him thanks that I am able to start this day with a new heart. I will forget about the past heart breaks and heart aches. The Lord has restored my heart today.

Today I will forgive quickly, and because He has restored my heart, I will have words of restoration for someone else.
Today He restores finances. This is a new day and I will rejoice and be happy in it. I will cast down that poverty mentality and realize he has given me the power to get wealth so that He may establish His covenant with me.
Today God is restoring all things for His servants, He is reviving that desire to please Him, He is causing me to return to my first Love, He is causing me to remember the power of the cross.

Today I will walk in restoration because He has restored my soul.

Selah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this one! I appreciate you getting up early to give us the word :)