Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Matthew 5:13


"Let me tell you why you are here. You're here to be salt-seasoning that brings out the God-flavors of this earth. If you loose your saltiness, how will people taste godliness? You've lost your usefulness and will end up in the garbage.
The Message


Today I will recognize why I am here. I will be a positive contribution to society. I will build up my faith in God and recognize I must have a good self esteem in order to be able to positively season someone's life.


Today I will be the salt-seasoning that brings out the God-flavors in someone's life. I will choose the high road today and answer wrath with a soft, kind word.


Today I will not loose my saltiness. I will realize that the harsh elements that come against me are not designed to destroy me but "leach out" the pure salt that is within me, and through that revelation, I will be able to coat others pathways.


Today I will be determined not to loose my saltiness. I am useful to God and His kingdom. I will not be thrown into the garbage but will be preserved by the "Most High God". I will renew my mind by the washing of the Word and build up myself by praying in the Spirit.


Today I am pure salt and good for seasoning!


In Christ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!
We are salt and we will flavor the earth today with Him!
Bless you for reminding us to make our choice today to live for Him.