Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Romans 13:1


“[Submission to the Authorities] Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.”

Today I will submit to the authority that God has placed in my life. I will not be rebellious because it is as witchcraft, but will be 100% supportive of the leaders in my life.

Today I will be like the centurion soldier who recognized the authority of Jesus and that only a word had to be spoken and miracles happen.

Today I will speak positive words, I will speaks words of life, I will speak healing, I will speak prosperity, I will speak Gods words, I will speak the kingdom of God, I will speak Jesus words.


Today nothing is impossible!

In Christ

No comments: