Monday, July 27, 2009


Mark 5:35-37 (Amplified Bible)
35While He was still speaking, there came some from the ruler's house, who said [to Jairus], your daughter has died. Why bother and distress the Teacher any further?

36Overhearing but ignoring what they said, Jesus said to the ruler of the synagogue, Do not be seized with alarm and struck with fear; only keep on believing.


Today I will choose to ignore the dream killers that are around me. I will not let their words penetrate and affect my soul, my spirit, and my belief in the dreams that God has given me.

Today I will not let fear seize my opportunity to achieve what He has called me to be. The Lord did not give me a spirit of fear but of power, love, and a sound mind.

Today I will choose to believe God. I will believe that He wants me to be blessed. I will believe that He is, and He is a rewarded to those who diligently seek Him. I will believe that I can accomplish the dreams God has shown me. Today I will believe that He is a big God and He cares about me.

Today I will believe God!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Amen; thanks for the word! Dream (vision) is vital for our destiny! "Where there is no vision my people perish..." Proverbs 29:18

Anonymous said...

Good word, you did a great job Sunday.