Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Passion For God


Lets pray for our children today, that the Lord instill in our kids a soul that followeth hard after Him; and a heart that clings passionately to Him. I pray that they will not follow other voices, only the Fathers voice will they listen to and follow all the days of their lives. I thank the Father in heaven that they abide in the secret place of the most high God. I say they will live in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, "You are their place of safety and protection. You are their God and they will trust you." God will save them from hidden traps and from deadly diseases. He will cover them with his feathers, and under his wings they can hide. His truth will be their shield and protection. They will not fear any danger by night or an arrow during the day. They will not be afraid of diseases that come in the dark or sickness that strikes at noon. At their side one thousand people may die, or even ten thousand right beside them, but they will not be hurt. They will only watch and see the wicked punished. The Lord is their protection; they have made God Most High their place of safety. Nothing bad will happen to them; no disaster will come to their home. He has put his angels in charge of them to watch over them wherever they go. 12 They will catch them in their hands so that they will not hit their foot on a rock. They will walk on lions and cobras; they will step on strong lions and snakes. The Lord says, "Whoever loves me, I will save. I will protect those who know me. They will call to me, and I will answer them. I will be with them in trouble; I will rescue them and honor them. 16 I will give them a long, full life, and they will see how I can save."

Amen

No comments: